The mission of the Kingston Heart Clinic is to:
- Provide prompt access to cardiovascular diagnosis, investigation, and management for our referring Physicians' patients.
- Provide ongoing comprehensive cardiovascular care in a courteous, compassionate and caring manner.
- Report promptly to the referring physician our recommendations based upon the principles of the latest evidence based medicine.
- Encourage active participation in well designed clinical trials whose goals and objectives are to enhance overall cardiovascular care.
- Provide "state of the art" non-invasive cardiac facilities to help achieve these goals.
- Provide a medium for ongoing cardiovascular continuing medical education.
- Develop database information technology to assist cardiovascular specialists in the management of cardiovascular disease.